Monday, 3 September 2012

Review | DHC Deep Cleansing Oil

                                                                                                                                                     


A cleansing oil isn't the first thing I tend to reach for during my night-time beauty regime, but when I received this I thought I'd give it a shot.

My first impression was, oh, it's a lot runnier than i thought it was going to be! So yes, it is a tad on the messy side but nothing too bad! (People who colour their hair will know that beauty can be messy!).
You do need to use this with a dry face and dry hands - due to the fact that this IS an oil and oil and water do not mix! It's quite a nice feeling actually, an odd one, but its nice. Like a hydrating, clean feeling.

You go in circular motions for a while, making sure not to get it in your eyes, and then wash it off. It does remove makeup very well but i would say to use a separate eye makeup remover.

If you have oily skin, don't be intimidated by this. Once you have washed this off, no oily residue is left behind. When you wash this off it turns into a milky-coloured fluid. I use my muslin cloth by Liz Earle to remove any excess product and afterwards my skin feels super-soft without that dry feeling.

Well that's my experience with the product, here's the whole ins and outs of it:

DHC is a water-soluble product packed with vitamin E and olive oil (yes, like what you use for cooking). It helps to unclog pores and remove makeup and impurities. Vitamin E and olive oil fight free radicals. It is suitable for everyone's skin type.

I was quite excited to try this for you guys as I've heard lots about it before and wanted to see what all the fuss was about, now i can't live without this!

It is a little bit on the pricey side but if you want a product that really works then give it a go:



If you want to try the travel size then you can buy it here:



If any of you have tried this, let me know what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment